1. Development agent: Benzene-ethyl acetate-formic acid (8:2:0.2) Thin layer plate: silica gel GF254, color development conditions: ultraviolet light (254 nm), preparation of reference solution: take ferulic acid reference substance, A solution of 1 mg.ml-1 was made by adding methanol.
2. On a thin layer of silica gel G, benzene-chloroform-glacial acetic acid (6:1:0.5) was used as a developing agent, and it was taken out and taken out. Color development conditions: UV light (365nm)
3. On a silica gel G thin layer plate, toluene-ethyl acetate-formic acid (5:2:1) was used as a developing solvent, and it was taken out and taken out. Color development conditions: UV light (365nm)
4. Silica gel G thin layer plate, using chloroform-ethyl acetate-formic acid (5:4:0.5) as developing agent, unrolling, taking out, drying, and setting under ultraviolet light (365 nm).
5. Silica gel G thin layer plate, with benzene-chloroform-glacial acetic acid (6:5:1) as a developing agent, unrolled, taken out, air-dried, sprayed with freshly prepared 1% ferric chloride and 1% ferricyanide A mixed solution of potassium (1:1).
Detection analysis method
1. High performance liquid chromatography
The content of ferulic acid is determined by high performance liquid chromatography, and the method is simple and rapid, the result is accurate, and the precision is high. The literature describes the use of acidic systems in the mobile phase, mainly methanol-water-phosphoric acid system, methanol-water-glacial acetic acid system, methanol-acetonitrile-water-glacial acetic acid system, etc. The amount of methanol can be adjusted appropriately in the test. The content of ferulic acid in compound Ginkgo oral liquid was determined by HPLC. The mobile phase was methanol: 1% glacial acetic acid (45:55), the detection wavelength was 320 nm, the flow rate was 1.0 ml/min, and the column temperature was 25 °C. The oxygen content of ferulic acid is linear in the range of 0.176-0.88 ug.
2. Thin layer scanning method
Thin layer scanning is also one of the commonly used methods for determining ferulic acid content. The method is fast, but its sensitivity is not ideal. Ji Shengguo et al. used a thin-layer scanning method to determine the content of ferulic acid in Jiangzhi Tongmai Oral Liquid, using benzene-glacial acetic acid-chloroform (6:0.5:3.5) as a developing agent, single-wavelength reflection and serrated scanning with a scanning wavelength of 325 nm. Good stability.
3. Thin layer spectrophotometer method
The qualitative determination of ferulic acid extracted from agricultural and sideline products rye wheat bran by thin layer chromatography-spectrophotometry is dichloromethane: acetonitrile: formic acid = 75:25:10; spectrophotometric method Quantitative determination showed that although the spectrophotometer method is susceptible to interference from other components, the relative error is about 7% compared with high performance liquid chromatography, and the reproducibility is good.
4. High performance capillary electrophoresis
Capillary zone electrophoresis is currently the most widely used capillary electrophoresis separation mode. The features are simple, efficient, fast, with low sample usage and automated operation. The hollow fused silica capillary was used to detect the ferulic acid content in the Angelica preparation. The results showed that it could be quantitatively detected in the range of 5-100 ug/ml, and the repeatability was good.