Vitamin E TPGS
Vitamin E TPGS Quick Details
Chemical Name: Vitamin E TPGS
CAS No.: 9002-96-4
Molecular Formula: C39H66O8
Formula Weight: 662.942
Appearance: White to pale yellow, waxy solid.
Vitamin E TPGS Typical Properties
|Description||Off-white or yellowish waxy solid||Conforms||Visual|
|Identification||Meets the requirements||Conforms||GC|
|Solubility in water||20% Min (Clear solution)||Conforms||USP Method|
|Heavy metals||≤10ppm||< 10ppm||USP<231>|
|Cadmium||≤ 1ppm||< 0.01ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic||≤ 1ppm||< 0.040ppm||ICP-MS|
|Lead||≤ 3ppm||< 0.1ppm||ICP-MS|
|Mercury||≤ 0.1ppm||< 0.010ppm||AAS|
|Residual solvents||ethyl acetate ≤3000ppm||Not Detected||USP<467>|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/g||< 10CFU/g||USP<61>|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100CFU/g||< 10CFU/g||USP<61>|
|Conclusion: The product complies with USP39.|
Vitamin E TPGS Applications
Water-soluble VE can be processed into a clear and transparent aqueous solution, so it is very suitable for the production of various VE health oral liquids or other food applications, thereby greatly expanding the end use of VE. Since the VE antioxidant beauty effect has been recognized and accepted by consumers, the invention of the water-soluble VE new product will promote the new growth of VE food use.
At the same time, the water-soluble VE can be processed into a bead-like substance together with gelatin or maltodextrin, and can be widely used as a raw material for producing various health foods such as toffee, chewing gum or chewable tablets.
Water-soluble VE can be added to various functional foods (such as sports drinks, energy drinks, beauty drinks, etc.), which can effectively prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease and improve memory.
Vitamin E TPGS in food
1. Since water-soluble VE is pure water-soluble in water, it can be directly applied to foods such as jelly, beverages (especially transparent drinks), and dairy products.
2. Water-soluble VE is stable in neutral and weakly acidic (pH ≥ 3) solutions.
3. Because the water-soluble VE is stable at a thermal decomposition temperature of 200 ° C and stable under sterilization and heating conditions, it can be used safely in food;
4. Water-soluble VE is an excellent emulsifier;
5. Water-soluble VE has a wide range of uses in health foods. It can not only improve the absorption and utilization of fat-soluble functional ingredients in the human body, but also dissolve water-soluble functional ingredients and fat-soluble functional ingredients;
6.The vitamin E functional ingredients in water-soluble VE are more easily absorbed by the body.
Vitamin E TPGS in medicine
1. It is used to treat various diseases caused by vitamin E deficiency, because water-soluble VE can greatly improve the bioavailability of vitamin E.
2. For those who have less oil intake and those who have malabsorption, the effect is better.
3. Used as an absorption enhancer for mucosal administration and a solubilizer for poorly soluble drugs.
4. Water-soluble VE can be used as an excipient for controlled release preparations;
5. Water-soluble VE can be used as an emulsifier.
Vitamin E TPGS in cosmetics
1. Shampoo and conditioner: Add proper amount of natural vitamin E to shampoo and conditioner to prevent damage to the hair caused by polluted air and strong light, keep hair moisturized, black and bright, and prevent amine compounds. Produces carcinogens when contaminated.
2. Facial cleanser and shower gel: Adding natural vitamin E to facial cleanser and shower gel can prevent the formation of nitrosamine carcinogens and prevent or delay the rancidity of the oil. At the same time, natural vitamin E is easily absorbed by the skin, promotes skin metabolism, prevents pigmentation, improves skin elasticity, moisturizes the skin, and plays a role in beauty, skin care and anti-aging.
3. Sunscreen: Adding proper amount of natural vitamin E to sunscreen can prevent UV damage and air pollution, promote skin metabolism, prevent pigmentation, improve skin elasticity and moisturize skin. At the same time, it can prevent the formation of nitrosamine carcinogens, prevent or delay the rancidity of the oil, thereby extending shelf life.
4. Skin care products: Adding proper amount of natural vitamin E to skin care products can promote skin metabolism, prevent pigmentation, improve skin elasticity, moisturize skin, and play a role in beauty, skin care and anti-aging. At the same time, it can prevent the formation of nitrosamine carcinogens, prevent or delay the rancidity of the oil, thereby prolonging the service life.
Vitamin E TPGS Packaging
Package: 25kg/fiber drum
Vitamin E TPGS in Storage
Stored in the dry and ventilated inside storeroom, prevent direct sunlight, slightly pile and put down
- More than 10 years chemical exporting experience
We have produced chemical more than fifteen years., 80% products are for export .
More than 10 years chemical exporting experience. Good and stabilized factory price.
- Strict quality control system
We has passed through the ISO9001:2015 Quality System Certificate, we have strict quality control system
- Supply sample
Before order , we can send the sample for your testing . We ensure the quality is the same as bulk quantity .