L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7
L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7 Quick Details
Chemical Name: L-Alanine
CAS No.: 56-41-7
Molecular formula: C3H7NO2
Appearance: White crystal powder
L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7 Typical Properties
|Appearance||White crystal powder|
|State of solution(Transmittance)||≥98.0%|
|Specific optical rotation||+ 14.3o ~ +15.2o|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.10%|
|Other amino acids||Confirm|
L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7 Application
- L-alanine is used as a preservative, flavoring and amino acid low-alcohol in food and beverage.
- L-alanine as a flavor enhancer can increase the flavoring effect of chemical seasonings; it can also be used as a sourness correcting agent to improve the acidity of organic acids.
- L-alanine improves the quality of alcoholic beverages, prevents oil oxidation and improves the flavor of impregnated foods, etc.
- L-alanine is a raw material for the manufacture of vitamin B6, synthetic calcium pantothenate and other organic compounds;
- L-alanine is one of the components of nutrient replenishing amino acid nutrient infusion.
L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7 Packaging and Shipping
25kg/Fiber Barrel or P.P bag with P.E lining
L-Alanine CAS 56-41-7 Storage
Lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent damage to the packaging, anti-sun and rain, can not be transported with toxic and harmful substances, protected from light, dry and cool places.