Ascorbic Acid Details
Chemical Name :Ascorbic Acid
CAS No.: 50-81-7
Appearance: White or almost white crystalline powder or colourless caystals
Ascorbic Acid Typical Properties
|Appearance||Powder or caystals|
Ascorbic Acid Usage
- Medicinal value:
(1) Anti-oxidation, anti-free radical, inhibit the formation of tyrosinase, thereby achieving the effect of whitening and blemishes.
(2) Detoxification. After supplementing a large amount of vitamin C in the body, it can alleviate the toxic effects of heavy metals such as lead,
mercury, cadmium and arsenic on the body.
(3) Prevention of cancer. Many studies have shown that vitamin C can block the synthesis of carcinogen N-nitroso compounds and prevent cancer.
- Health care function:
(1) Vitamin C prevents iron deficiency anemia
(2) Antioxidant effect of vitamin C
(3) Vitamin C is involved in the synthesis of collagen
Ascorbic Acid Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 25 KG/Carton
According to the actual needs of customers
Ascorbic Acid Storage
Separated from strong oxidants and strong bases.Solutions of ascorbic acid are rapidly oxidized in air and in alkaline media; the drug should be
protected from air and light.