Ascorbyl Palmitate Quick Details
Chemical Name: Ascorbyl Palmitate
CAS No.: 137-66-6
Assay:98.0% ~ 100.5% (Titration)
Molecular Formula: C22H38O7
Synonyms: L-Ascorbyl 6-palmitate; scorbic;L-Ascorbic Acid 6-Palmitate;L-Ascorbyl palmitate;
Appearance: White or yellowish-white powder
Ascorbyl Palmitate Typical Properties
|Specific optical rotation||+21° ~ +24°|
|Infrared absorption||Consistent with the CRS|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and not more intense than BY4|
|Heavy metals||NMT 0.001%|
|Loss on drying||NMT 1.0%|
|Sulphated ash||NMT 0.1%|
|Total Aerobic Microbial Count||NMT 100 cfu/g|
|Total Yeasts and Moulds Count||NMT 10 cfu/g|
Ascorbyl Palmitate Application
1. Ascorbyl Palmitateis used as an antioxidant, and can be used for fat-containing foods, instant noodles, edible oils and hydrogenated vegetable oils. In addition, it is also used as a food nutrition enhancer (amount refers to vitamin C).
2. Ascorbyl Palmitate can stimulates collagen synthesis, significantly increases skin elasticity, body antioxidants and in vitro antioxidants
3. Food additives. Mainly used as a nutrition enhancer and antioxidant preservative, widely used in food and beverage and other fields.
4. Ascorbyl Palmitate mainly used as an antioxidant, widely used in food, medicine and other fields
5. Ascorbyl Palmitate used as dyes, pesticides and pharmaceutical intermediates, etc.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Packaging and Shipping
1kg/bag, 25kg/Fiber Drum or according to your requirements.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Storage
Preserve in airtight containers, protected from light at a temperature of 8ºC to 15ºC. Shelf life is 24 months.
Learn how to get free SAMPLES and product QUOTES (price discount, MSDS, COA etc) that I only tell with my best friends.