CAS 106214-84-0 Details
Chemical Name: Aminopropyl terminated polydimethylsiloxane
CAS No.: 106214-84-0
Molecular Formula: C12H34N2O2Si3
CAS 106214-84-0 Typical Properties
|Appearance||Clear light amber liquid|
CAS 106214-84-0 Usage
- conditioner, hair care, fragrance spray, shampoo, hair dye, deep nourishing hair mask, lotion repair fragrance spray
- Due to its strong moisture absorption capacity, it absorbs the vapor in the air. Therefore, its appearance will gradually become translucent and sometimes turbid, which is a feature of the product with no affects of its physical and chemical properties.
- It can interact with the hydroxyl and carboxyl groups on the hair surfaceand it has good orientation and absorption propertieswith a smooth and firm film on the hair.
- It has excellent shear stabilityand it can improves hair elasticity, softness and abrasion resistance.
- Used to repair damaged hairwith excellent conditioning and sedimentation performance. Itimproves the dry and wet combing properties of the hair and reduces static.
- Diaminopropyl dimethicone can make hair smooth and straight.
CAS 106214-84-0 Packaging and Shipping
CAS 106214-84-0 Storage
Keep in cool dry ventilated place and well sealedInquire Now