Appearance: A white or yellow-white powder
Capacity: 200MT per year
Packaging: 25kg fiber drum
Ascorbyl Palmitate CAS 137-66-6
Ascorbyl Palmitate Quick Details
Chemical Name: Ascorbyl Palmitate
CAS No.: 137-66-6
Assay:98.0% ~ 100.5% (Titration)
Molecular Formula: C22H38O7
Synonyms: L-Ascorbyl 6-palmitate; scorbic;L-Ascorbic Acid 6-Palmitate;L-Ascorbyl palmitate;
Appearance: White or yellowish-white powder
Ascorbyl Palmitate Typical Properties
|Specific optical rotation||+21° ~ +24°|
|Infrared absorption||Consistent with the CRS|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and not more intense than BY4|
|Heavy metals||NMT 0.001%|
|Loss on drying||NMT 1.0%|
|Sulphated ash||NMT 0.1%|
|Total Aerobic Microbial Count||NMT 100 cfu/g|
|Total Yeasts and Moulds Count||NMT 10 cfu/g|
What is Ascorbyl Palmitate ？
1. Ascorbyl Palmitate is a non-toxic and harmless multifunctional nutrient antioxidant preservative.
2. This product has anti-oxidation and nutrient strengthening function, used as an anti-oxidation whitening agent of VE, and the anti-oxidation effect in oil is very obvious. It is resistant to high temperature and is suitable for medicine, health care products, cosmetics, etc. It is also suitable for baking antioxidant oil antioxidants. It has better anti-oxidation effect on lard than vegetable oil.
3. This product is commonly used in oily foods, edible oils, animal and vegetable oils and high-grade cosmetics. It can also be used in various baby foods and milk powders.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Application
1. Ascorbyl Palmitateis used as an antioxidant, and can be used for fat-containing foods, instant noodles, edible oils and hydrogenated vegetable oils. In addition, it is also used as a food nutrition enhancer (amount refers to vitamin C).
2. Ascorbyl Palmitate can stimulates collagen synthesis, significantly increases skin elasticity, body antioxidants and in vitro antioxidants
3. Food additives. Mainly used as a nutrition enhancer and antioxidant preservative, widely used in food and beverage and other fields.
4. Ascorbyl Palmitate mainly used as an antioxidant, widely used in food, medicine and other fields
5. Ascorbyl Palmitate used as dyes, pesticides and pharmaceutical intermediates, etc.
Is ascorbyl palmitate safe？
This product is harmful to waterborne organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in an aqueous environment.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Packaging and Shipping
1kg/bag, 25kg/Fiber Drum or according to your requirements.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Storage
Preserve in airtight containers, protected from light at a temperature of 8ºC to 15ºC. Shelf life is 24 months.