Madecassoside Quick Details
Chemical Name: Madecassoside
CAS No.: 34540-22-2
Synonyms: MADESOIDE; RederMic; MADESOSIDE; Asiaticoside A;
Appearance: White to creamy powder
Madecassoside Typical Properties
|Assay(HPLC)||Madecassoside + Asiaticoside B >90.0%|
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%|
|Total bacteria count||Less than 1000CFU/G|
|Teast/Moulds||Less than 100CFU/G|
What is madecassoside ?
The main component of Centella asiatica has a promoting effect on the activity of scar fibroblasts. Therefore, the application of Centella asiatica extract in cosmetics is mainly to remove the sputum, and the polymerization effect with phospholipids is better. Acne has a more obvious effect.
1. Liver protection, detoxification, anti-radiation, anti-fatigue, anti-mutation;
2. Lose weight;
3. Regulate immune function;
4. Stimulate the central nervous system;
5. It has antioxidant effect;
7. Enhance collagen and promote the healing of skin dermis reconstruction;
8. Improve keratin function and promote healing of skin epidermal reconstruction.
Madecassoside Packaging and Shipping
1kg/Bag; In double sealed PP bags, 20KG/Drum.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct strong light and heat. Shelf life is 24 months.Inquire Now