Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate Details
Chemical Name: Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate
CAS No.: 41468-25-1
Molecular Formula: C8H12NO7P
Formula Weight: 265.16
Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate Typical Properties
|slightly yellow or off-white powder||
|The retention time of the major peak of product corresponds to that of the standard||
|Solubility||Very slightly soluble in water, soluble in alkali-OH Soln.||
|CP General Notices|
|Water by KF||≤ 10.0%||8.4%||CP<0832>|
|Heavy metals||≤ 10ppm||< 10ppm||CP<0821>|
|Cadmium||≤ 0.5ppm||< 0.01ppm||CP<0412>|
|Arsenic||≤ 1.5ppm||< 0.040ppm||CP<0412>|
|Lead||≤ 0.5ppm||< 0.1ppm||CP<0412>|
|Mercury||≤ 0.1ppm||< 0.010ppm||CP<0412>|
|pH（in 0.25% water）||2.6~3.0||2.9||CP<0631>|
|Particle size (Mesh)||100% through 30 mesh||conforms||CP<0982>|
|Free Vitamin B6||≤0.05%||Not Detected||CP<0512>|
Complies to USP38
Total Plate Count Yeast & Mold Salmonella
|Conclusion: The product conform to the enterprise standard.|
What is Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate ?
Pyridoxal phosphate (PLP) is an active form of vitamin B6. This vitamin mainly includes three natural organic compounds: pyridoxal, pyridoxamine and pyridoxine.
Several reactions in which pyridoxal phosphate is catalyzed are:
1. Amino function.
6. Racemic effect.
Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate Applications
Pyridoxal -5- phosphoric acid mainly involves the metabolism of amino acids and other nitrogen compounds:
1) in the liver, pyridoxal -5- phosphoric acid is necessary for the production of amino acids through glucose, which ACTS as a coenzyme of aminotransferase.Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is also required in the liver and muscles to obtain stored glycogen for glucose production and to synthesize niacin from the amino acid tryptophan.
2) in red blood cells, pyridoxal 5-phosphate is required for hemoglobin synthesis and for the regulation of oxygen affinity.In addition, cellular receptivity to steroid hormones is affected by pyridoxal -5- phosphate.
3) in the nervous system, pyridoxal 5-phosphate is required to synthesize several neurotransmitters, including 5-hydroxytryptamine (from tryptophan), taurine, dopamine, norepinephrine, histamine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).Many experimental and clinical observations support the fact that dietary vitamin B 6 is needed to maintain normal nervous system function.
4) together with vitamin B 12 and folic acid, pyridoxal 5-phosphate is involved in the single carbon metabolism and is necessary to maintain normal plasma homocysteine levels.Elevated plasma homocysteine may be an independent risk factor for the development of cardiovascular disease.In addition, pyridoxal -5- phosphate helps maintain normal immune function due to its involvement in single carbon metabolism.
5）Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate can be used as a food nutrition enhancer
Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate Packaging and Shipping
Package: 25kg/fiber drum
Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate in Storage
Stored in the dry and ventilated inside storeroom, prevent direct sunlight, slightly pile and put down
2.The packing also can be according the customers` requirment
3.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
4.we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6.Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders, We can send the products to you once you confirm the order.
7.We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, paypal, Western Union etc., and we cooperate with Sinosure many years.
- More than 10 years chemical exporting experience
We have produced chemical more than fifteen years., 80% products are for export .
More than 10 years chemical exporting experience. Good and stabilized factory price.
- Strict quality control system
We has passed through the ISO9001:2015 Quality System Certificate, we have strict quality control system
- Supply sample
Before order , we can send the sample for your testing . We ensure the quality is the same as bulk quantity .