Oleanolic Acid Quick Details
INCI Name: Oleanolic Acid
CAS No.: 508-02-1
Botanical Source:Hemsleya Chinensis Cogn.
Molecular formula: C30H48O3
EINECS No.: 208-081-6
Oleanolic Acid Typical Properties
|Appearance||Off-white to white powder|
|Particle Size||NLT 95% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤1.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|-Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
What is oleanolic acid ?
1. The oleanolic acid is obtained by isolating and extracting the fruit of the genus Gentiana from the genus Gentiana.
2. It is a pentacyclic triterpenoid widely present in plants. The test shows that the product has anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and anti-cancer effects, and it is reported that it can be used for liver disease patients to have anti-hepatitis and liver protection effects. Clinically used for acute and chronic jaundice hepatitis and chronic hepatitis.
3. Recent studies have shown that it also has certain anti-tumor and anti-cancer activities, and it is a natural active substance with great development value.
Oleanolic Acid Uses
1. Oleanolic Acid has a certain surface activity and assists in the stability of the emulsion;
2. Oleanolic Acid can promote the production of collagen, can reduce the decomposition of elastin, and has the effect of anti-aging and anti-wrinkle;
3. Oleanolic Acid can also be used as a moisturizer and for external use to lose weight.
4. Oleanolic acid has anti-inflammatory, sedative, cardiac, diuretic, hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic and liver-protecting enzymes, enhance immunity and inhibit the growth of S180 tumor cells. It is an effective ingredient for the development of drugs for the treatment of liver diseases and blood sugar lowering.
5. Oleanolic acid has a protective effect on chromosomal damage and has a preventive effect on experimental atherosclerosis. Clinically used for the treatment of infectious acute jaundice hepatitis, chronic viral hepatitis, has a significant reduction in alanine aminotransferase and yellowing effect.
6. Oleanolic acid has the effect of inhibiting hepatic fibrosis. In rats with liver fibrosis treated with oleanolic acid, hepatic fibrosis is severely and significantly reduced, and the content of hepatic collagen is decreased, suggesting that it has the effect of preventing and treating liver cirrhosis.
7. Reduce the level of tyrosine in brain homogenate of rats with cirrhosis: Since the level of tyrosine in brain homogenate is significantly decreased, the formation of pseudo-neurotransmitters can be inhibited, which is beneficial to the prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.
Oleanolic acid hair
1. Oleanolic acid inhibits 5α reductase and trihydroxyflavone to improve hair follicle microcirculation;
2. It contains two very safe peptides that stimulate hair keratin gene expression, increase and thicken hair. It stimulates hair follicles in atrophy and promotes hair follicle regeneration.
3. Some of the hair loss is related to the secretion of scalp oil and the production of fungi, thus killing the antibacterial and oil control ingredients.
Oleanolic Acid Packaging and Shipping
Oleanolic Acid Storage
Attention to avoid light, sealed, moisture-proof preservation.Shelf life: two years.