Tridecyl Trimellitate Quick Details
Name: Tridecyl Trimellitate; tri(tridecyl) benzene-1,2,4-tricarboxylate
CAS No.: 94109-09-8
EINECS No: 302-446-4
Chemical formula: C48H84O6
Tridecyl Trimellitate Typical Properties
|Appearance||Light yellow to transparent liquid|
|Acid value(mg KOH∕g)||≤0.5|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water and miscible with organic solvents|
What is Tridecyl Trimellitate?
1. Tridecyl alcohol trimellitate is an important cosmetic raw material. It is a thick, non-sticky liquid with good skin-friendly properties. It can act as an emollient and emulsifier. It can provide a very good cushioning effect. It is suitable for lip products. It can replace castor oil or wool oil in part or all of lipstick. It is also suitable for long-lasting moisturizer, lotion, make-up and so on.
2. In order to better apply tridecyl alcohol trimellitate to cosmetics, it needs to be decolorized to meet the requirements of different conditions of use.
3. Industrially, activated carbon or activated clay is usually used for decolorization. However, the existing decolorization method can not better reduce the chromaticity of tridecyl alcohol trimellitate, so it is of great significance to study an effective deep decolorization method to meet production requirements.
Tridecyl Trimellitate Usage
1. can be used as an excellent component of night cream, eye products and other attached products.
2. The micro-adhesiveness of the product gives the product a velvety thick and soft touch, and excellent ability to disperse the color. It can be used as a moisturizing cream and lotion, especially suitable for some moisturizing northern moisturizing cream, which can act as an emollient and emulsifier.
3. This product can also be used as a replacement for all or part of castor oil and lanolin in lipstick.
4. can increase the viscosity of the emulsion, but does not increase the drag, like the traditional wax.
Tridecyl Trimellitate Packaging and Shipping
200kgs drum, or customized.
Tridecyl Trimellitate Storage
Notes: Keep stored in cool, dry conditions in well sealed containers.
It can be stored for more than 6 months after opening.