Citronella Oil CAS 8000-29-1 Inspect Repellent
Basic Information of Citronella Oil
Chemical Name: Citronella oil
CAS No.: 8000-29-1
Molecular Formula: NA
Molecular Weight: NA
Molecular Structure: NA
Appearance: yellow liquid
Citronella oil Typical Properties
|Color and Appearance||Pale yellow or brown-yellow liquid, |
the characteristic aroma of lemongrass-like
|Optical Rotation（20℃）||-7°— -13°|
|Solubility（20℃）||Add 1 volume sample to 2 volume of ethanol |
80%(v/v), obtaining a settled solution.
|Total citronellol and |
Details of the Application
- Citronella oil is one of the most important natural flavors which can be used in soaps, detergents, cleansers, and pesticides.
- Its main use is to separate citronellal and geraniol from citronella oil to synthesize a series of citronella oil fragrances for deploying the cosmetic products as well as food flavors, including citronellal hydrate,rhodinol, citral, Ionone, and vitamin A, etc.
- Buy citronella oil can compose menthol which can be effective in the pharmaceutical industry and also be used for making the citronella insect repellent.
- Our Pure Citronella Oil also plays an essential role in sterilization, anti-phlogosis, relaxing tendons and activating collaterals, and pain remission.
- Packed in 25kg/plastic drum or 180kg/iron drum