Diazolidinyl urea Quick Details
Product Name: Diazolidinyl Urea ;
Diazonium imidazolidinyl urea;
CAS No.: 78491-02-8
EINECS No: 278-928-2
Chemical formula: C8H14N4O7
Diazolidinyl urea Typical Properties
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%|
|Residue on ignition||≤3.0%|
Diazolidinyl urea Usage
IAntibacterial properties : Broad-spectrum antibacterial activity, can inhibit Gram-negative, positive bacteria, yeast and mold.
Compatibility: It can be compatible with various components present in cosmetics. The test results show that its antibacterial ability is not affected by additives such as surfactants, proteins and Chinese herbal medicines in cosmetics.
- It can be used in various remnant and rinse-off products such as creams, lotions, shampoos and wipes,Hair conditioner, liquid cosmetics and eye cosmetics.
- Generally recommended addition amount is 0.1~0.4%
- pH range 3~9, can be added in a wide temperature range (<80 °C)
- Used in combination with parabens and IPBC to enhance their antiseptic effect
- Compatible with various surfactants, proteins and most cosmetic ingredients.
Diazolidinyl urea Packaging and Shipping
25kgs fiber drum, or customized.
Diazolidinyl urea Storage
Notes: Keep in Cool, Dry, Ventilated and Lightless Place.Inquire Now