Dibutyl maleate Details
Product name: Dibutyl maleate
CAS NO: 105-76-0
Molecular formula: C12H20O4
Molecular weight: 228.28
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Dibutyl maleate Typical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Total Ester Content(%)||99min|
Dibutyl maleate Usage
- Used as a raw material for synthetic resins and coatings
- Impregnants, dispersants, lubricants for the petroleum industry, fabrics, plastics, paper industry
- It can be used as a plasticizer for polyvinyl chloride resin and methacrylic resin.
- Maleate is used as an intermediate in organic synthesis, mainly in the addition of double bonds.
- It can be used as an intermediate for pesticides and medicines such as high-efficiency insecticide marathon, and can also be used for the production of polymer compounds;
- Dimethyl maleate, dibutyl ester and dioctyl ester are excellent plasticizers for PVC.
- It can be copolymerized with vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate and other monomers, used as coatings, adhesives, papermaking, fabric impregnating agents, dispersants, lubricants.
- Diisooctyl maleate and dinonyl maleate are good petroleum pour point depressants
Dibutyl maleate Packaging and Shipping
Dibutyl maleate Storage
Stored in sealed container in cool dry warehouse