Chemical Name: Dimethylsilanone
Other names: Poly(dimethylsiloxane)
CAS No.: 9016-00-6
Molecular Formula: C5H6Si
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Dimethylsilanone Typical Properties
With a special slip, softness, hydrophobicity, good chemical stability, excellent electrical insulation, and high and low-temperature resistance.
- The daily chemical industry is used in a variety of cosmetic formulas such as skin creams, shower gels, shampoos, etc., which has an excellent softening effect and silky feel.
- Rubber, plastic, latex, polyurethane, light industry, and other industries: used as a release agent, release agent, brightener for certain rubber, plastic, latex, polyurethane products and crafts.
- Used as high-grade lubricating oil, liquid spring, cutting fluid, buffer oil, transformer oil, high and low-temperature brake oil, brake oil, instrument shock absorption oil, frame shape release agent, etc.
- The textile and clothing industries are used as softeners, water repellents, hand feel improvers, sewing thread lubrication, chemical fiber spinneret lubrication, and garment pressure lining additives.
- The leather and leather chemical industry will add this product to other additives, which can be used as a softener, water repellent, feel agent, defoamer, brightener and so on.
- It is used as a defoamer, lubricant, and weather-resistant coating in pharmaceutical, food, chemical, coating, and building materials industries.
- Used for other specific purposes, or copolymerized with other materials to generate new materials.
Dimethylsilanone Packaging and Shipping
50kg drum or customized package
Stored in a cool dry ventilated place away from fire, heat, light, acids and food materialsInquire Now