Glycidyl methacrylate Details
Chemical Name: Glycidyl methacrylate
Product Name: GMA; 2,3-Epoxypropyl methacrylate
CAS No.: 106-91-2
Molecular Formula: C7H10O3
Molecular Weight: 142.15
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Glycidyl methacrylateTypical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Purity (GC)||99.0% min|
|Chroma (APHA)||25 max|
|Inhibitor residual (MEHQ)||500-100 ppm|
Glycidyl methacrylate Usage
Mainly used in powder coatings, but also in thermosetting coatings, fiber treatment agents, adhesives, antistatic agents, vinyl chloride stabilizers, rubber and resin modifiers, ion exchange resins and printing inks.
Glycidyl methacrylate Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 200KG Drum, IBC Tank or ISO Tank, according to customer’s requirement.
Glycidyl methacrylate Storage
- Store in dry and ventilated place, keep away from fire and heat source; Storage temperature should not exceed 30℃.
- It should be stored separately from acids and oxidants.
- Adopt explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities.
- Do not use mechanical equipment and tools which are easy to spark.
- The opened container must be carefully re-sealed and kept erect to prevent leakage.
- The storage area should be equipped with emergency equipments for leakage and suitable storage materials.