Appearance: Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid or crystal
Capacity: 4000MT per year
Packaging: 25kg drum/200kg drum
Levulinic acid CAS No.123-76-2
Levulinic acid Details
Chemical Name: Levulinic acid
CAS No.: 123-76-2
EINECS No.: 204-649-2
Molecular Formula: C5H8O3
Formula Weight: 116.12
Levulinic acid Typical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid or crystal|
|Color ( Gardner)||≤2|
Levulinic acid Applications
1. It can be used as the raw materials of medicine, spices and paint, and used as solvent.
2. This product has wide applications. Levulinic acid can be used as both a carboxylic acid and can also be used as a ketone for reaction for making various kinds of products through esterification, halogenation, hydrogenation, oxidation dehydrogenation, condensation, etc., including resins, pharmaceuticals, spices, solvents, rubber and plastic additives, lubricants additives, surfactants and so on. In the pharmaceutical industry, its calcium salt (calcium fructose) can be used for intravenous injection. As a nutritional medicine, it helps to boost the formation of bone and maintain the normal excitability of nerves and muscles. It can also used for the production of plant hormones. Levulinic acid manufactured bisphenol acid can be made of water-soluble resin, used in the paper industry to produce filter paper. Levulinic acid is also an intermediate of pesticides and dyes.
3. Used for biochemical reagents, but also for organic synthesis
4. It can be used as an important chemical raw material or solvents. It can be used for the manufacturing of medicine (intravenous injection, etc.), resin (bisphenol acid water-soluble resin), spices (spices or tobacco spices), paint, paint, pesticides, and surfactants.
5. It can be used for biochemical research; manufacturing of esters and drugs. It is also the inhibitor of chlorophyll synthesis.
Levulinic acid Packaging and Shipping
Levulinic acid in Storage
Stored in the dry and ventilated inside storeroom, prevent direct sunlight, slightly pile and put down
2.The packing also can be according the customers` requirment
3.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
4.we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6.Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders, We can send the products to you once you confirm the order.
7.We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, paypal, Western Union etc., and we cooperate with Sinosure many years.