PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate Quick Details
Chemical Name: PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate
CAS No.: 86846-21-1
Molecular formula: C63H122O9
Synonyms: PEG-5 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE
INCI Name：PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate Typical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate Application
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate is an emulsifier and a layering agent. It can be used as a conditioning agent in creams, moisturizers, and milks; it has excellent self-emulsifying power and is very effective in removing makeup when used in cleansing oils or makeup removers.
- Excellent water solubility, easy to clean, and the skin feels not greasy after washing.
- It is an emulsifier derived from isostearic acid and is not easily irritating to the skin.
- High oxidative stability compared to oleic acid derivatives.
- Antifreeze, high and low temperature, no turbidity, no precipitation, suitable for transparent formula.
- It has strong makeup ability for make-up, good makeup removal effect, and is also suitable for removing heavy makeup.
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate Packaging and Shipping
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate Storage
This product should be stored in a dark, clean, cool, dry place, sealed and stored. Shelf time is 2 years.