Tetrahydrocurcumin Quick Details
Chemical Name: Tetrahydrocurcumin
CAS No.: 36062-04-1
Molecular Fomula: C21H24O6
Molecular Weight: 372.415
Appearance: Off white or slight yellow powder
Tetrahydrocurcumin Typical Properties
|Appearance||Off white or slight yellow powder|
What is tetrahydrocurcumin? What is the difference between curcumin and tetrahydrocurcumin?
1. It is a natural functional whitening material derived from the hydrogenation of curcumin isolated from the roots of curcuma longa.
2. Curcumin, obtained from the roots of the ginger roots of turmeric, has a market size of 95%. Tetrahydrocurcumin is obtained by further hydrogenating curcumin, which is equivalent to molecular re-modification. The common market specification is 98%.
3. Because curcumin is yellow and low in cost, it is often used as an active ingredient in health care products and functional foods, or as a natural coloring agent in foods.
4. Tetrahydrocurcumin is used in high-end cosmetics because it is white and costly. Its whitening effect is even better than the whitening star arbutin in the cosmetics industry.
1. Because of its potent activity against tyrosinase, tetrahydrocurcumin has a better whitening effect than arbutin, and arbutin can effectively inhibit oxygen free radicals.
2. SabiWhite- can effectively inhibit the formation of oxygen free radicals and scavenge free radicals that have formed, and has obvious antioxidant effects.
3. In the pharmaceutical industry
(1) Tetrahydrocurcumin has anti-tumor and anti-atherosclerosis effects and is used in new pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates.
(2) Promote wound healing, mainly in promoting the production of β-transforming growth factor (TGF-β) and collagen, and the regeneration of epidermal cells.
4. Tetrahydrocurcumin has anti-human skin aging, repair, lightening pigmentation, freckle and other effects. All of this product is widely used in whitening, freckle, anti-oxidation skin care products, such as creams, lotions and essences.
Tetrahydrocurcumin for skin
(1) Anti-inflammatory: In simple terms, ultraviolet radiation will damage the skin phospholipid layer, causing inflammation of the skin, and its inflammation manifests as erythema. If this type of inflammation is not relieved in time, it will cause pigmentation and gradually form true melanin. The skin becomes dark, and tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively resist skin inflammation and prevent redness and erythema on the skin.
(2) Antioxidant: Tetrahydrocurcumin has excellent anti-oxidation effect, and active oxygen induces a series of reactions on the skin surface, such as tissue damage, cell senescence, etc., tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively improve free radicals on the skin. The damage that protects the skin.
(3) Desalination of melanin: Tetrahydrocurcumin can act on the melanin that has already been formed, so that the melanin in the human body subsides, effectively assists the metabolism of the human body, and plays a role in whitening and diluting melanin.
(4) Radiation against ultraviolet rays: Tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively remedy the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation to the skin and protect the skin.
1. Samples will be packed by Aluminum Foil Bags.
2. Big cargo will be packed by 25kg Fiber Drum.
Please place it in a dry and ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.